Seven Timeless Principles for Effective Leaders
Updated and Expanded Edition of the Leadership Bestseller
Harness the meaning of love, the verb, to improve your corporate culture and bottom line with the help of Joel Manby, former President and CEO of both SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment and Herschend Enterprises. Joel won the respect of America with his appearance on the CBS reality TV series Undercover Boss.
A highly successful corporate executive, Joel Manby is unlike most other CEOs. As the 18 million viewers of Undercover Boss witnessed, Manby has a unique style of leadership--servant leadership--which has a profound impact on his employees.
In this updated and expanded edition of Love Works, Manby demonstrates that leading with love is effective even in extremely difficult business environments, which he experienced at SeaWorld. With an all-new introduction and two additional chapters, Manby shares more of his own leadership and personal stories, giving insight that will help you become a more effective leader by:
- Cultivating a culture that builds improved employee engagement and long-term success
- Outlining seven time-proven principles that break down the natural walls within the workplace
- Overcoming personal failures at work and home
- Empowering your managers and employees
- Disarming difficulties in the workplace
Discover the truth of the power of love to change the course of your business and your life today!